Well ummm....yea I just write random stuff about my life so yea...
I just go to Gladstone High School (GHS). Just watching my life pass through my eyes.
My real name is Gabriela Moran, but people give me different nicknames, but i prefer Gabby...
I'm a sophomore at Gladstone High School. I have many close friends who have my back, and i have theirs. I play in the Varsity Tennis Team... and J.V. Badminton Team...
My parents are divorced and i have 6 siblings(who are totally annoying...and I'm the eldest!!!). I listen to any kind of music just ask and I may heard of it from rock to classical to metal to reggeton. I have many favorite movies but the best one so far I have to say Defenitly, Maybe.
If I have to stand up for anything I'll do it! I don't care if I'll make a fool out of myself.
Favorite Animals: Penguins
Favorite Number: 3
Favorite Soccer Team: AMERICA!!!
Favorite Football Team: 49ers
Favorite Baseball Team: Dodgers
Favorite Tennis Player: Rafael Nadal
Fovorite Color: BLUE!!!
Another thing is that I am a caring person whom You can trust. I'll never hurt anyone, and never plan to...
And if there is another thing you want to know about me just ask don't be shy like how I am...lol
No comments:
Post a Comment